This week, we were very excited to 'takeover' The List by House & Garden's account on instagram for a day . Our photos looked great and proved very popular - we hope everyone enjoyed it!
Yesterday we were in Inverness-shire to see the progress of a new Scottish project in the pipeline.
The Mains is going to become a party and wedding venue and more, launching in June 2018, and will be really quite something.
Watch this space!
Kelling Loves for October has been put together by the Norfolk office - a fun combination of the traditional and contemporary!
More horses! Our super smart new kit made its debut on the British Eventing circuit at Little Downham Horse Trials in Cambridgeshire this weekend under Georgie Wood & Jimmy (MBF Guidam).
Keep an eye out for our logo doing the rounds over the coming months - you can't miss it! Big thank you to Victoria at Stitched Equestrian for excellent service, it looks great.
What a transformation!
From stable to hospitality box, Kelling Designs created a space for Newsells Park Stud to entertain their guests during the Tattersalls October Yearling Sales this week, including bespoke graffiti!
We are very pleased to have been featured in the Autumn Issue of North Norfolk Living with a piece by Zara on current season's trends as well as some of our products. Click on the photos to see more!
At Kelling Designs, we are experienced in readying properties for rental. Whether this be for the rental market or for holiday lets, we know how to create spaces which facilitate comfort and longevity.
Here are a few testimonials from one of our Scottish projects, a fabulous holiday cottage near Inverness.
- "What an absolutely stunning property Red Gates is! The pictures (which show it to be amazing) do not do it justice! The attention to detail in every aspect is second to none."
- "This property is simply, incredible. If I can ever own a property as beautiful and as detailed as this, I will be very happy."
- "Magical. Probably the most memorable AirBnB I have ever booked. Brand new restoration project done to perfection. Beautifully designed. I can't say enough good things... it's a 5 star must visit."
- "This property is stunning, gorgeous, incredible....... Spacious. Every detail is perfect. Shared areas are charming and cosy."
- "Outstanding! Red Gates is probably one of the best Airbnb places I have stayed in. The house interior is exquisitely furnished and the location is idyllic."
And if this has tempted you to book - Red Gates can be found on Airbnb
This week, a few of the team have been at the Maison et Objet trade fair in Paris; showcasing the some of the best interior design suppliers from across the world. Here are a few things which we loved...
Is your holiday home looking tired and in need of a refurb? Kelling can help!
We are on hand and experienced in all aspects of making your property look gorgeous again after a busy summer. This might include reupholstering sofas and chairs, replacing tired cushions and lampshades as well as giving rooms a much needed lift with a rug or new pair of curtains.
A few tweaks can go a long way to breathe new life into your property, and to improve your rental yields, so please do get in touch with our Norfolk office - 01328 830 449.
Established for over 20 years, Kelling Designs specialises in projects from Central London to East Anglia and the Alps; known for their vibrant and friendly approach. Offering interior design services to private clients alongside refurbishment, turnkey, relocation projects & furniture staging for the property market, Kelling Designs holds a unique place in the market as a small and highly successful interior design company.
The company is seeking an experienced Senior FF&E, Procurement and Project Manager to join the company initially for a year’s maternity cover, with the possibility of staying on long term. You will work on the London based projects, both small and large scale, as well as overseeing the London design team.
Experience & Skills
- 8 + years experience in FF&E, Procurement & Project Management of residential projects
- Extremely confident working across design, procurement and installation as there is little supervision for this position
- Proficiency in Excel, Indesign and Estimac is essential
- Good relationships with suppliers and management of contractors
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Dedication to the project and team
- Driving Licence
Duties and Detail
- Leading large and small-scale projects, dealing with initial administration including licences to alter, building control and structural engineers, as appropriate.
- Project Management from start to finish, to include schedules and management of contractors on site.
- Full specification and FF&E, checking suitability and requirements for each specific project.
- Full management of orders, invoices and other project related administration as well as procurement.
- Discretion when liaising with clients and an ability to maintain excellent relationships with clients and other parties involved in projects.
- Acting as a Studio Director; mentoring and leading the design team in the London office.
- Reporting directly to the Founder & Creative Director.
How to apply:
- Apply with a CV to Georgie Wykeham – email@example.com
- Closing date for applications – 30th September
This month Kelling Loves this combination of quirky pieces!
The Kelling Team have had a couple of trips to the mountains over the last few weeks. Lots of chalets visited and lots of work to be done, watch this space!
At the beginning of August, new B&B 'The White House' opened just outside Burnham Market following significant rebuilding and refurbishment work. We have helped with some soft furnishings and finishing touches and think it is looking great!
See their website at:
This month Kelling Loves a bit of fun - combining bold pieces with eclectic pattern!