This April, Kelling loves this fresh, fun look...
Emma made her monthly trip up to Inverness last week and was pleased to see how things are progressing on this fantastic project. The design schemes are coming on really well, the windows are now in and we have measured up for curtains and blinds... exciting!
We love to see the transformations of the properties that we work on - both KDStudio & KD2. This is our most recent furniture staging project, in Notting Hill and the added value is clear to see! We constantly update our beautiful selection of furniture and original artworks and they are proven, time and time again, to increase viewings and offers.
**THE FOURTH IN A SERIES OF ‘KELLING LOVES’ COLLABORATIONS**
We are delighted that Julian Chichester have got involved with our 'Kelling Loves by...' collaborations. See below the combination of some of their beautiful pieces of furniture and responses to our '5 minutes with...' questions, answered by Jodie Hopkins, Director at Julian Chichester:
What do you think are the most important features when designing a space? Never be afraid to fill a space with things you love, they are a reflection of you, of your life and your family, telling a thousand stories. A space needs to nestle around you and should constantly evolve.
What is the one thing you would have to have in every property you ever lived in? A quooker hot tap
What is your favourite colour? Blue
What if your favourite piece of furniture? An antique Victorian school bookcase with leaded windows – I absolutely adore it.
And finally, our ‘verging on the ridiculous’, quick fire questions:
- Coffee or green juice in the morning? Coffee
- What country would you most like to live in? Italy
- Bold colours or neutrals? The Bolder the better
- Royal Academy or Tate Modern? Tate
- Soho House or Firmdale? Soho House or can I say The Pigs?
- North or South of the River? South
- Mini or Maserati? Mini – I wouldn’t trust myself with a Maserati!
- Sun or Snow Holiday? Both
- Pug or Parrot? Pug
- Brunch or Cocktails? Cocktails
- Sushi or Beef Wellington? Sushi
Full list of products displayed:
- JC Bay Bookcase - http://www.julianchichester.com/bay-bookcase-6172
- JC Portobello Cabinet - http://www.julianchichester.com/portobello-cabinet-6337
- JC Rotary Dining Table - http://www.julianchichester.com/rotary
- JC Enzo Bedsides - http://www.julianchichester.com/enzo-bedside
- JC Smartie Coffee Table - http://www.julianchichester.com/products/tables/coffee-tables/smartie-coffee-table
- JC Milan Wall Light - http://www.julianchichester.com/products/lighting/wall-light/milan-wall-sconce
- JC Dante Side Table - http://www.julianchichester.com/products/tables/occasional-tables/dante-side-table-small-6603
It has not gone unnoticed that Storm Emma/the Beast from the East has hit the country, with force, his week. Liz's commute to the Norfolk office on Thursday looked like this!
We have our very own Storm Emma (Deterding!) in the London office too, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake as we scheme for our large Scottish project...
We were delighted to support the Wellbeing of Women Gala Dinner at The Marriott, Grosvenor Square on Tuesday evening. We provided table decorations to add a bit of Kelling sparkle to the occasion, including our favourite ribbon from India.
The evening, hosting 500, included an interview between Emma Freud, Claudia Winkleman and her mother, Eve Pollard and the Strictly dancers also made an appearance!
The Kelling Christmas party finally happened - 2 months late!! We teamed up with Palace Gate and had a thoroughly entertaining afternoon whipping round the go-karting track in Mitcham. Edmund’s job was on the line after he made the bold statement that he would leave Kelling if he didn’t win, so we were rather relieved that he did!!
A few of the team were out in Meribel last week, hosting a drinks party on Wednesday evening in one of our recently installed chalets. Back in England, while we were pleased to hear that it was a great success, we were also jealous to be told about the fabulous weather and snow conditions!!
We are thrilled with these photos of our latest KD2 furniture staging project. This was a fabulous 5-bedroom property, marketed by Knight Frank and the colour and fun that we intended to appeal to the family market has been captured beautifully by Tom St Aubyn.