What do you think are the most important features when designing a space? I like it when people make an effort to reflect their personality as soon as they open the front door to a visitor. From a well-dressed entrance table, art that they love and even their favourite fragrance.
What is the one thing you would have to have in every property you ever lived in? A dog to rule the roost, oh, and a dishwasher.
What is your favourite colour? Green
What if your favourite piece of furniture? My bed, I splashed out on one of our new Prestige beds last year, it’s changed my life.
And finally, our ‘verging on the ridiculous’, quick fire questions:
- Coffee or green juice in the morning? Coffee
- What country would you most like to live in? South Africa
- Bold colours or neutrals? Neutrals in the UK, Bold in South Africa
- Royal Academy or Tate Modern? Royal Academy
- Soho House or Firmdale? Firmdale
- North or South of the River? South is best
- Mini or Maserati? Maserati
- Sun or Snow Holiday? Sun
- Pug or Parrot? I would have to say Beagle
- Brunch or Cocktails? Brunch
- Sushi or Beef Wellington? Beef Wellington
Full list of products & the stories behind them:
- Robert Langford Polo Dining Chair - we love seeing how our clients use our product, Dean Keyworth transformed our Polo Dining Chair into something very special in this scheme
- Ecco Trading Renmin Console - the boys at Ecco trading are a hoot, I am so lucky to call them my friends. I love the new Renmin collection that they launched last year
- Robert Langford Nassau Barstools - I was so excited to see how wonderfully our Nassau barstools worked in one of Kelling’s projects, how fabulous does the hide look
- Robert Langford Bicknell Table - our charming new Bicknell bronze / oak nest table, it also comes in aged silver, perfect for any scheme
- Robert Langford Havana Chair - brand new for us, something fun, the Havana chair in our house fabric called Dadumpa