**THE SECOND IN A SERIES OF ‘KELLING LOVES’ COLLABORATIONS**
For the second in our series of 'Kelling Loves by...', we are so pleased that William Yeoward have got involved. William has chosen some of his favourite products (full list below) and has given us some great answers to our '5 minutes with...' questions:
- What you think are the most important features when designing a space? Deciding how you wish to live in it! Smart or casual, contemporary or classic and how the space will be used.
- What is the one thing you would have to have in every property you ever lived in? Comfort is a must. I cannot bear being uncomfortable.
- What is your favourite colour? Blue and White - I have just written a book about it!
- What if your favourite piece of furniture? My favourites change all the time, however, at the moment I particularly love our Ferdinand Buffet sideboard, it is such an easy yet stylish piece. I love the detailed yet understated work that has gone in to it and the fact that it is so versatile.
And finally, our ‘verging on the ridiculous’, quick fire questions!
- Coffee or green juice in the morning? Fresh Aloe before anything else.
- What country would you most like to live in? Britain for its diversity.
- Bold colours or neutrals? Always bold.
- Royal Academy or Tate Modern? Why choose - they do such different jobs in a city that is so full of art.
- Soho House or Firmdale? Definitely Firmdale. The Kemps have hero status in my eyes.
- North or South of the River? It really doesn’t matter. What is important is to live in a building that pleases.
- Mini or Maserati? As long as it is vintage either…
- Sun or Snow? Sunshine please!
- Pug or Parrot? Pug
- Brunch or Cocktails? Cocktails out of our glasses of course.
- Sushi or Beef Wellington? Sushi most days, beef not so often