**THE THIRD IN A SERIES OF ‘KELLING LOVES’ COLLABORATIONS**
We have very much enjoyed collaborating with Robert Langford on one of our 'Kelling Loves by...'. Robert has also answered our '5 minutes with...' questions which always make for entertaining reading!
What do you think are the most important features when designing a space? I like it when people make an effort to reflect their personality as soon as they open the front door to a visitor. From a well-dressed entrance table, art that they love and even their favourite fragrance.
What is the one thing you would have to have in every property you ever lived in? A dog to rule the roost, oh, and a dishwasher.
What is your favourite colour? Green
What if your favourite piece of furniture? My bed, I splashed out on one of our new Prestige beds last year, it’s changed my life.
And finally, our ‘verging on the ridiculous’, quick fire questions:
- Coffee or green juice in the morning? Coffee
- What country would you most like to live in? South Africa
- Bold colours or neutrals? Neutrals in the UK, Bold in South Africa
- Royal Academy or Tate Modern? Royal Academy
- Soho House or Firmdale? Firmdale
- North or South of the River? South is best
- Mini or Maserati? Maserati
- Sun or Snow Holiday? Sun
- Pug or Parrot? I would have to say Beagle
- Brunch or Cocktails? Brunch
- Sushi or Beef Wellington? Beef Wellington
Full list of products & the stories behind them:
- Robert Langford Polo Dining Chair - we love seeing how our clients use our product, Dean Keyworth transformed our Polo Dining Chair into something very special in this scheme
- Ecco Trading Renmin Console - the boys at Ecco trading are a hoot, I am so lucky to call them my friends. I love the new Renmin collection that they launched last year
- Robert Langford Nassau Barstools - I was so excited to see how wonderfully our Nassau barstools worked in one of Kelling’s projects, how fabulous does the hide look
- Robert Langford Bicknell Table - our charming new Bicknell bronze / oak nest table, it also comes in aged silver, perfect for any scheme
- Robert Langford Havana Chair - brand new for us, something fun, the Havana chair in our house fabric called Dadumpa