We are delighted that Tom Faulkner has got involved with our Kelling Loves. Tom has picked a fascinating collection of designs that he loves and finds inspiring and also spent a few minutes answering our questions, the responses to which are below...
What you think are the most important features when designing a space? Light and ergonomics. Consider how you would like to live.
What is the one thing you would have to have in every property you ever lived in? A bathroom with a window.
What is your favourite colour? Navy blue
What is your favourite piece of furniture? The MR chair by Mies van der Rohe
And finally, our ‘verging on the ridiculous’, quick fire questions:
- Coffee or green juice in the morning? Coffee
- What country would you most like to live in? Japan
- Bold colours or neutrals? Neutrals
- Royal Academy or Tate Modern? RA
- Soho House or Firmdale? Firmdale
- North or South of the River? North
- Mini or Maserati? Maz
- Sun or Snow Holiday? Sun
- Pug or Parrot? Parrot
- Brunch or Cocktails? Brunch
- Sushi or Beef Wellington? Beef Wellington
The beautiful 'Ava' dining table (centre) is by Tom